10 REASONS TO CONSULT WITH ME:
GUIDANCE TO PARENTS – PARENTAL SEPARATION / DIVORCE
1. When you are going through a divorce and do not know what to do.
2. You have been separated and cannot handle the stress of single parenting.
3. You and your ex cannot reach an agreement regarding the children.
4. After a messy and tiresome divorce, you are worried about the emotional functioning of your child / children.
5. The current visitation schedule before, during, or after divorce does not work; and moreover, you do not know how to fix it.
6. Your child experiences behavioural problems and you do not know how to correct it.
7. You are a father with a child born out of wedlock, and after the separation, the mother of the child keeps you away from your child.
8. Your access / visitation rights are frustrated.
9. The other parent is behaving in such a manner that it is influencing your child’s physical and emotional functioning.
10. You do not know what will be in the best interest of your child / children.